Saturday, December 8, 2012

favorite Christmas movies

I just love watching Christmas movies to get me in the holiday spirit.  Unfortunately, I don't own very many of my favorites and now that we don't have cable I won't be able to watch them this season!
 
 
My family loved Miracle on 34th Street when I was growing up.  I looked forward to watching it each year.  It didn't matter whether or not it was the black and white or color version, I still loved it.  I love this movie so much that I've never even wanted to watch the newest version of it!
 
 
 
Home Alone is one of my all time favorites.  I remember seeing this movie in the theater as a kid when I was visiting my dad.  My mom owns this movie on VHS, but I'm pretty sure I have no way of watching it anymore!

 
A Christmas Story is another one of my childhood favorites.  I do own this movie, but it just won't be the same not being able to watch bits and pieces of it for 24 hours on TBS this year.

 
Christmas with the Kranks is just hilarious.  I love it when Tim Allen gets botox and can't keep his mouth closed to drink and spills water all over himself!

 
Who doesn't love elf?!?  My favorite part is when he jumps into the Christmas tree.

 
L.O.V.E.

 
No holiday is complete without Charlie Brown.  Bryce loves to watch Charlie Brown with me on all the holidays.  He's getting the Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas DVDs for Christmas!
 
What are your favorite Christmas movies?

1 comment:

joshdriod said...

The visions of sugar plums are already dancing in my head, wow i am in luck! you have rounded up the very best Christmas movies. From the looks of this year’s lineup, i am in for a treat! From the soon-to-be classic stories you expect in Hallmark Christmas movies to the very best Christmas movies on Netflix this year, You have ve got new and classic Christmas movies that will satisfy every Christmas wish! You even included a few movies about Christmas and other amazing things thanks for this check my post on BEST CHRISTMAS MOVIES FOR MORE