Wednesday, December 9, 2009

a night at bass pro shop

We went to Bass Pro Shop for dinner and Santa pictures last night. Bryce had his picture taken with Santa and he didn't cry as much as I thought he would. He wasn't happy, but he held it together for a few seconds then fussed for a few seconds and repeated the mixed emotions. Unfortunately, the picture they snapped was not great and I was too lazy to scan it into the computer. Hopefully MeMaw snapped a better picture on her camera.........I will post it if/when I get it.
I'm pretty sure Jason would have bought the 4 wheeler for Bryce if he could have asked for it. Jason would enjoy using it to pull deer out of the woods (sorry to any PETA readers) until Bryce was old enough to ride it.

Jason would trade his leather recliner in a heartbeat for this hideous camo recliner.

The cousins



No comments: